Covid-19 guidance for September 2021
1. School will encourage all in school to continue with frequent handwashing and all rooms will be well ventilated.
2. Staff will take lateral flow tests twice weekly - any positives to be followed up by PCRs (visitors encouraged to hand sanitise and to complete lateral flow in advance of visits).
3. Parents/carers must not send children in to school if they are displaying symptoms.
4. Children will need to be isolated and sent home if they start displaying symptoms at school.
5. Close contacts of a positive case who are double vaccinated or under 18 years and 6 months old do not have to self-isolate but will be contacted by Track and Trace and advised to take a PCR test.
6. Face masks are no longer advised for pupils, staff or visitors, unless things change and there is a local outbreak.
7. If there were five cases in school all linked, then school may have to consider going back to the bubble system temporarily.