Current Covid-19 guidance
1. School will encourage all in school to continue with frequent handwashing and all rooms will be well ventilated.
2. Staff may take lateral flow tests twice weekly - any positives to be followed up by PCRs (essential visitors encouraged to hand sanitise and to complete lateral flow in advance of visits).
3. Parents/carers must not send children in to school if they are displaying symptoms.
4. Children will need to be isolated and sent home if they start displaying symptoms at school.
5. Children whose family members test positive will be asked to follow the latest Cumbria Public Health guidance.
6. Families returning from overseas will be asked to follow the current Government guidance.
8. Face masks may advised for staff and visitors in communal areas if the school is in outbreak.
9. If there are linked cases in school, Public Health may advise school to consider going back to the bubble system temporarily.
For current guidance click the link below